Sunday 28 June 2015

Gossip: Yabatech Classroom Turned Into A Crib

My people I greet you all, am your humble Mr Gossip (AKA Mr Asiri) am using this medium to bring to you all this news that just got to my table on how Federal College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos Yabatech Classroom Turned Into A Crib over night lol

No be me bring up the talk oo (am not the one that brought up the talk) as I said it was found on my table and also the pictures that came along with it

Check out one of the pictures below, though we were made to understand that it was the fault of the authorities due to the delay in kicking of the sales and allocation of hostel accommodation a month after resumption.

This is bad because the ones I pity are the ones coming outside Lagos because they don’t have were to stay like a relation’s place

But one of the pictures got me, it made me wonder who sleeps in public like that

a

i keep saying students are the most creative being on earth, check out the mosquito net below

Yaba1-300x222

Yaba-3.fw_1-300x224-300x224

Yaba-41-300x223-300x223

EKO NI BAJE

Am still your humble servant Mr Gossip (Mr Asiri)

This Article is coming from one of Yabatech eye



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed


from Myedu.ng http://ift.tt/1CC1Qs2
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ganool.com

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

BBC Sport - Football