Saturday 19 April 2014

Sony Xperia Z2 gets treated to a minor firmware update

Sony Xperia Z2 received a minor firmware update. The new Android 4.4.2 build has release number 17.1.A.2.69 and replaces version 17.1.A.2.55.



The new firmware brings no major changes to Sony’s smartphone flagship – only minor performance enhancements and bug fixes. Some Xperia Z2 users actually claim that their devices already shipped with the new firmware build.


Via






from GSMArena.com - Latest articles http://ift.tt/RyhoMO

via IFTTT

1 comments:

I'm nott sure exactly why but this weblog is loading
very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is iit a issue on my end?
I'll check baack later and see if the problem still exists.


Here is my blog: m88th

Post a Comment

Ganool.com

GSMArena.com - Latest articles

BBC Sport - Football